Sunday, February 16, 2014

Projects...

I have oft-times said here that I enjoy working with talented, creative people and that I enjoy working with these kinds of people on projects of duration, breadth and depth.  The bodies of work that can result are things that bring me happiness and contentment.

When we lived in the States, working with Eyerish and Nagasita as well as a host of other incredibly talented folks helped me find my style and to tap into that deep strong river of passionate art.

So... when someone in the local creative community suggested a subject and a project, I instantly threw my hat into the ring.  Some might say I begged to be included in the effort.  My insistent begging may have just paid off.  :-)

All I can say for now is that several wonderful avenues of creativity are being discussed.  When the venues are ready for public announcement I'll be happy to share the details.

Until then, here's a sneak preview.


No comments: