Monday, July 07, 2014

Inspiration ~ 1x.com interviews Bill Gekas

If, like me, you're interested in what motivates photographic artists, what they think about, and what they find important in their art, head on over to 1x.com and their interview with Bill Gekas.

I feel M. Gekas is one of the finest "classic" lighting strobists of present times.  It's well worth a read.

... and filed under the heading of shameless self promotion, the following image was made here in Paris of a friend who texted me to say he was in town for a few days, and, gee, it'd be fun to have a beer together.  Give me a small umbrella, a cheap Chinese strobe (seriously, I _must_ get a better strobe), and a camera with RF triggers and we can make just about anything into fine image.  IMNSHO, that is.

LOL!


Aymeric Langlois

No comments: